PE and School Sport Funding 2016-2017
At Carlyle Infant and Nursery School we aim to:
- Develop Agility, Balance and Coordination in all our children.
- Support and encourage the Physical Literate Child.
- Develop the skills and confidence of the adults in our school who teach our children.
- Increase the range of sporting and active learning opportunities that the school offers.
- Raise aspirations for all pupils so they may develop further their active and healthy lifestyles.
- Develop communication and thinking skills through participation in competitive tactical activities.
- Signpost families to After School Sports Club and the Clubs available in our Local Community.
- Continue to work in partnership with the Derby City School Sports Partnership.
The following plan has been formed from responding to needs and aspirations of staff, requests from children and their parents, observations of PE lessons and activities, and requests for potential partnerships between this and other schools. The allocation for the school is £8100 plus carry forward from July 2016 of £3394 – total of £11,494.